Whether you’ve trained hard, you’ve laced up and gone out there and done your best or if you’re camera shy and want a fancy new picture of yourself. Now you can get a custom illustration to remember your hard earned achievement, fool people with its lifelike details or surprise someone as a gift. Each illustration is bespoke and designed using your supplied reference photos. Underneath, you can have your name, race times and event details. Want some different text, then just email when you place your order.
Brick Runners started as a charity initiative to raise money for Spinal Research and with the print edition, 10% of every Brick Runner print sold goes to Spinal Research.
Once you’ve placed your order, send a reference photo of what you want your Brick Runner to look like along with the details you want on your illustration. Haven’t done your race yet? No problem! Send over your reference images and we’ll add your details once you’ve finished!
Each print includes a digital version of your illustration so you can share it with friends and family.
- Bespoke digital illustration
- 10% of every print sold goes to charity
- Printed on Hahnemühle German Etching 310gsm – a velvety smooth paper with a fine surface texture.
- All prints are printed on demand by our specialist print partner
- Prints are sold unframed – pictures are for illustration purpose only
- All gicleé prints are either lay flat or rolled and packaged in secure mailing tubes
- When ordering, please note that we run our print run once a week so delivery may take between 5-7 working days from approval of image.
- As each illustration is bespoke, you will be advised of expected delivery times when you order.
- Please contact for additional prints, price includes bespoke illustration.