Whether you somehow got in through the ballot, ran for charity, or joined the start line with a GFA place, we know you went out there and showed London what you’re made of! Although 2020 has been a different experience for many of us, here you can remember the atmosphere of one of the Abbott World Marathon Majors! Each illustration is bespoke and designed using your supplied reference photos and features the London Marathon medal! Underneath, you can have your name, race times and event details. Want some different text, then just email when you place your order. The only other thing you need to do is decide whether you want blue, red or white!
Once you’ve placed your order, send a reference photo of what you want your Brick Runner to look like along with the details you want on your illustration.
If you’d like a print for a different year, please just let us know when you place your order 👍
Each print includes a digital version of your illustration so you can share it with friends and family.
- Bespoke digital illustration
- 10% of every print sold goes to charity
- Printed on Hahnemühle German Etching 310gsm – a velvety smooth paper with a fine surface texture.
- All prints are printed on demand by our specialist print partner
- Prints are sold unframed – pictures are for illustration purpose only
- All gicleé prints are either lay flat or rolled and packaged in secure mailing tubes
- When ordering, please note that we run our print run once a week so delivery may take approximately 10 working days from approval of your illustration.
- As each illustration is bespoke, you will be advised of expected delivery times when you order.
- Please contact for additional prints, price includes bespoke illustration.